The Major program is the end of elementary age baseball and the pre-curser to high school ball. Players at this age will understand their weak spots and focus on individual skill development. Coaches prep teams for increased velocity pitching and higher level offensive/defensive play.
Uniform package includes two jerseys, pants or knickers, and a hat. Player will need a black belt and black socks. Optional game hoodie is available through uniform vendor.
In their baseball bag they'll need:
- Bat - With player's arms stretched out like a T, place one end of bat at the center of his chest. They should be able to curl their fingers around the other end of the bat. Look for a -10 bat. This number represents the difference between the length of the bat and its weight.
- Batting helmet - Helmet should fit snugly and include a face mask or a C-flap.
- Glove - should fit snug and be comfortable and have 2" of space between the end of their index finger and the end of the glove.
- Cleats - molded rubber bottom
- Batting glove - should fit snug to help grip the bat